Monday, September 06, 2004

heh i met a new gurl named peggy. heh.. she is cute alrite.. very friendly... and very very very cute.. lolx.. small bear.. harh.. she taught me on codes.. lolx.. and mine is *73... ha.. i like and love that number very much.. and i dunch noe why either.

got my new tuition today... miss evelyn... heard that she is an expert in engineering calculations.. no wonder she teach me until so professional.. i feel a sense of shyness and inferior towards her.. coz i am slow in my math.. it must have been a "disgrace" to her for having a student like me heh.. lolx.. but warteva.. i still wana pass my math so just gotta hold on to it....

i have two new songs.. one is Pachelbel's Canon in D and another is a chinese one erm..."Mei You Ni De Yi Tian".. very nice.. a theme song from Aqua Heroes.. and peggy sent it to me.. thX alorTs yeah...

dear GOD in heaven.. i can onli wish for u to give happiness to all my friends and i realli do mean it.. heal and cure those who are in the pain of love and heal their wounds and give them new desires.. it hurts alort seeing them going through worthless sufferings.. and also help little celestine find her dog.. gigi.. it went missing today.. bless the dog... and also.. bless my family.. i dun mean to give them headaches and attitudes.. its my teenage yrs.. i hope they understand and forgive my disrespectfulness against them.. i just dun like ppl scolding me for what i haven done wrong.. and also send a force to all of us who are still slacking and not studying for our O's to start studying... i wish everyone would be satisfied wif the effort they put in to their work and thanks to all the teachers who have gone through INTENSIVE revisions and encourage us all the way.... so GOD.. please bless everybody.. living in harmony and peace... AMEN.

if i could pray everyday before GOD like dat.. i will.. and worship him yeah.. he is actually the only one who can take away our miseries.... and illness and diseases which upsets and destroys our lives.. yup..

i am not exhausted but i feel like sleeping..... its the hormones in me playing again.. argh....

guess thats all i gotta update.. again GOD.. please ans my prayers...

-exhausted-




bLackchErry's darkside uncovered at 11:49 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
:: demonic spawn

the name: bLackchErry
age: 16 zodiac: aquarius
location: the graveyard
ok.. it may seem dat i am dark.. but i ain't.. i just love goth culture.. i am friendly.. just be nice to me i will do the same.. dun be a bugger.. i detest hypocrites and poserz.. i love techno.. lets just say that the beat and rythem is groovy....i seem to love jrock and their culture too.. especially malice mizer and gackt..dun give me girlie and pinky stuffs.. i hate it.. just be urself and i am fine wif it.. dats abt it..

:: fetish uncoils

- the goth culture
- black clothing
- my handphone
- my red spectacles
- gothic and lolita bible
- bible

:: dark desires

- a new handphone
- my own laptop
- new clothes
- more tattoos
- more piercings
- new hair colour
- new hairdo

:: treasurous content

email:blackcherry_fitch@yahoo.com.sg
Artist: hyde
Song: Evergreen



:: demon's childs

kaIxuAn
cheRalyn
lEoNard
cElesTine
nArene
cheRyL
aNdes
graCIna
oLivia
cOOkie.monsTer*33
joLene
zephYr
:: victims' screams

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



:: the almighty